A versatile all-round tire for a combination of terrain that features a unique low-profile tread that is tightly spaced in the center, for low rolling resistance and durability. Countless effective edges work together to grip on a variety of terrain, while directional siping on each knob make traction in the roots and rocks. Using the proprietary Graphene enhanced 4-compound rubber, the Mezcal balances; grip, durability, and low weight.
- Defined center-ridge tread for low rolling resistance
- A multitude of effective braking and climbing edges
- Low profile, densely spaced knob configuration
- Designed for all terrain types, from hard pack to mud to wet
- Approved for use with hookless rims