These rules apply to all OYM Group rides. Please respect them as they are in everyone's best interest for an enjoyable experience.
- Obey ALL traffic laws and rules.
- Keep your head up, eyes front, and both hands on the handlebars.
- Share the road.
- Always wear a helmet.
- Every rider should have a flat repair kit.
- Everyone is welcome, but you ride at your own risk.
- Ride two a breast when possible, however, the rider on the left must yield to oncoming traffic and file in behind their riding “partner”. Once clear, resume safe two a breast riding.
- Everyone should be using hand signals, not just the leader or lead pair. Voice commands are last resort, and not ideal.
- Slow for children and pets on a leash.
- Stay to the far right on roads and paths.
- When approaching a pedestrian or another cyclist from behind, always pass on the left and give ample warning by yelling...“On Your Left”. Be courteous.
- NO Headphones
- Look out for one another.