The KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS maintains the fast clip in / clip out with easy tension adjustment, and features stainless steel construction for optimized pedal stiffness and transfer of power, and increased protection against wear.
- Lightweight, but durable at 140g per pedal / 350g pair with cleats and stainless steel wear plates
- 50% more contact area than the competition with a comparable weight, 60mm platform width, 400mm² platform area for maximum power transfer and greater pedal stability
- Easy clip in/out with adjustable spring tension from 8 to 12
- Comes with KEO Grip Cleat and compatible with the Standard KEO Cleat, 0˚, 4.5˚ (included), 9˚ float options available
- Composite Body, Stainless Steel Platform, Chromoly Spindle, Standard Coil Spring Retention, Steel Bearings