A versatile, lightweight lace-up mountain biking shoe that’s ideal for riders using clip-in pedals when combining lift-assisted downhill laps with trail riding.
- Together with your hands on the handlebar, feet are a crucial point of contact when it comes to bike control. The Gravita outsole provides the type of shoe-to-pedal interface you need for fast and aggressive gravity riding, combining the stickiest Vibram XS Trek Evo rubber compound with a specific zonal lug pattern.
- A low-profile tapered tread pattern positioned at the mid-foot allows for an immediate connection and optimal mechanical interface with the pedal pins, while under the heel and toes, a deeper, sharper tread provides better ground traction when hiking back up the hill.
- This clip-in version is stiffer than its flat counterpart for better power transfer through the entire pedal stroke, improving pedaling efficiency. Featuring an extended cleat track, the clip-in version enables you to run your cleats further back to allow for dropped heels on descents to improve both stability and control, just as you would when riding on flat pedals.
- The VERSOR pattern cradles the foot, securing the fit with an ergonomic lace-up closure. The upper offers protection from the elements: its hardwearing ripstop woven fabric resisting tearing and ripping.
- A PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection and durability. Intentional engineering went into stripping weight and eliminating the excess material that would otherwise lead to the bulky look and sloppy fit of typical gravity shoes.