The Easton direct mount CINCH chainring for Flattop chains has an updated tooth profile optimized for SRAM Flattop 12-speed chains. They use a narrow/wide design specifically tailored to road/cx/gravel applications. The individual tooth profile has moved from the traditional symmetrical shape to more directional specific design with the intention to create a positive chain roller engagement to help with chain retention, critical to prevent chain slip and bounce over rough terrain.
- The CINCH direct mount system provides weight savings and makes swapping chainrings fast and simple
- Optimized for 12-speed Flattop chains
- Directional tooth design provides exceptional chain retention
- Variable tooth width
- Crafted from EA90 Aluminum
- 47mm chainline
- Compatible, but not optimized for, 11-speed chains