The "cockpit" of your bike is between the handlebars and the first 8-10" along the top tube. Small accessory bags like our Top Tube bag make a great deal of sense for keeping important tools and snacks close at hand.
A legendary bike shop in North Dakota with account number #007 told our best rep, “We sell the “living #$%^” out of this bag” he said pointing to an inferior, but a novel concept. “Can’t you guys do better?” Sure we can. Designed originally for triathletes (and ours still works great for that use), our Top Tube Bag is a great add-on to keep your must-haves (phone, wallet, keys) within reach. The clear top allows you to see what’s in there while keeping it all dry. 41 cubic inches.
- Weight: 4 oz.
- Dimensions: 6.25″ L x 1.5″ W x 3.35″ H
- Capacity: 33 cubic inches / 0.67 liters
- 840 denier nylon fabric with padded and lined interior
- Rubber-backed frame straps are secure and gentle on bike’s finish
- Interior key clip and reflective piping
- Clear flap helps keep your stuff dry and allows full view of contents
- Plenty of room for race tools/food, or camera, phone, etc.