The Outback is designed for long-distance travel on dirt – from xc mtb epics to XL gravel rigs and . The 25mm internal width is built for adventuring, be that on xc mtb trails or endless gravel.
We’ve improved the stiffness, strength and longevity of all our gravel and trail rims by using an asymmetric (ASYM) rim design than improves spoke tension balance by up to 30%.
Offered in both 700c/29” and 650b/27.5” options.
Custom builds available! Any hub, any spec, just contact us with your special project. We’ll make it happen. Services available to dealers.
- 29" - ASYM Alloy Clincher
- 29" - 460g/27.5" - 430g
- Depth: 23mm
- Width: Int - 25mm / Ext - 28mm
- External nipples
- ERD: 29": - 596mm/27.5" - 558mm
- Max Tension: 130kgf
- Hole count option: 28, 32, 36 or 40
- Tire size and pressure recommendation: See chart in product images