New Bike Purchase Benefits
Benefits of buying your bike from On Your Mark Performance:
- Trade–in your old bike towards the purchase of a new one
On Your Mark Performance requires up to 48 hours to determine the value. We will strive to make a fair offer on all traded bikes, but please be aware that our used bikes are "Certified", and we must take into account the costs associated. We reserve the right to decline a trade-in.
- Free professional bike fit - $150 value!
- Cleat placement
- Footbed/Insole determination
- Saddle height
- Saddle type
- Reach & Stem/Handlebar selection
- Free annual overhaul for as long as you own your bike - $300 value!
- Headset overhaul
- Complete overhaul of front/rear hubs
- Remove, clean and re-grease major fasteners
- Frame inspection and alignment if necessary
- Frame and component detailing
- Free installation of any replacement parts
- Free service contract - $300 value!
- Truing both wheels laterally and vertically
- Adjusting both front and rear derailleur and brake systems
- Wipe down, inspection of frame, rims and hubs
- Adjusting all bolts and bearing systems to torque specs
- Free flat changes for as long as you own your bike
Must bring bike into our retail store and we will change your tube, often on the spot, but please be flexible.
- Free OYM Membership!
- Unlimited free training classes/clinics
- Wheel program
Buy a set of wheels and get:
- Free annual wheel overhaul - $40value!, Truing both wheels laterally and vertically, Overhauling/oiling hubs.
- Free flat changes for as long as you own your wheels! Must bring bike into our retail store and we will change your tube, often on the spot, but please be flexible.
**Free flat changes do not include tubular or tubeless wheels. Only clincher wheel sets purchased at our retail store. Services performed do not include parts. **