MS150: Accept the Challenge
WHAT IS THE MS BIKE RIDE?
- 3,500 cyclists, volunteers, sponsors, friends and family working and riding together against MS for Florida’s largest cycling event of the year!
- Ride 50, 75, 110 or the full 150 miles
- Includes 5 meals throughout the weekend and plenty of refreshments and snacks
- Rest Stops every 4-10 miles with food, drinks, first aid, bike repair, rest rooms and fun themes!
- Camp for free (just bring your own gear) or make your own accommodations at a local area hotel (visit our Accommodations page for hotel info)
- Hotel shuttles are provided for riders not camping
- Free luggage transportation from Homestead to John Pennekamp Park in Key Largo and back
- Support and Gear (SAG) vehicles and motorcycles available along the route for support
- Emergency Medical Service vehicles also available at all times
- Opportunity to earn awesome fundraising prizes!
- MS Awareness Ceremony and Party on Saturday night
The On Your Mark Cycling Club has chosen to ride in the 2011 MS150, that runs from Homestead to Key Largo back to Homestead. Help us raise funds as we prepare ourselves to endure a 2 day riding event that spans 150 miles.
Click here to Donate to the National MS Society on behalf of the OYM Cycling Club.