"Adventure bikes" are often plodding beasts of burden that sacrifice thrills in the pursuit of extra stability. Well, where's the adventure in that? With the Catch, we went a different route entirely. By adding 2.8" wide, plus-size tires to our Level Link suspension, we've created a bike that absolutely rips on tight trails, but does so with the extra grip and control of a plus-size bike. Voila — adventure made awesome.
We gave the Catch a slack-but-not-too-slack front end. We wanted control on fast descents, but we weren't willing to give up maneuverability on tight trails. A Shimano Deore 1x10-speed drivetrain gives you the gearing to tackle any terrain and TRP Slate X2 hydraulic disc brakes bring this machine to a tidy stop. If you're looking to tackle rough terrain and want the ultimate in control, without sacrificing the thrill of riding, the Catch is your bike.
- Level Link rear suspension
- 27.5+ Blanchard, tubeless-ready wheels and grippy 2.8-inch WTB Vigilante tires
- 130mm of smooth suspension, courtesy of SR Suntour Aion fork and RockShox Monarch R rear shock
- Boost 148 rear thru-axle and Boost 110 thru-axle fork add stiffness
- Shimano Deore 1x10-speed drivetrain is simple, yet provides a wide gear range